Festival dates: Monday 11th – Sunday 17th July 2016.
Preliminary details are as follows, but please keep checking the website as more details will be added.
Monday 11th July 2016
- Scarecrow Judging (more details will follow)
- Festival Pub quiz – garish shirts are positively encouraged for quiz goers.
Tuesday 12th July 2016
- Crime Writers panel with Sarah Ward (Village Author) 6pm – 7.45pm
- Comic Poet Rob Barratt (Village Institute) 8pm – 9pm
Wednesday 13th July 2016
- Family Film at the Institute
Thursday 14th July 2016
- Local walk around the village conducted by Harry Mayo
- Hollinsclough Band (in the Church)
Saturday 16th July 2016
- Village Day – where everyone is invited to have stalls in the village
- Evening Disco -featuring music through the era’s e.g 60’s, 70’s, 80′ s and so on.
Everyone is invited to dress up in the music era of their choice and join the fun! Requests can be made when you buy your ticket.
Sunday 17th July 2016
- Songs of Praise in the Church
- Teas and coffee will be served at the Institute throughout the week from Monday to Friday. Refreshments will be available at village stalls on the Saturday.
- There will be a craft stall in the village institute from Monday through to Friday, selling crafts and gifts made by local people from the village. A great opportunity to grab some early Christmas shopping!
- On the Monday through Saturday there will be an exhibition in the Church. Opening hours to be confirmed, with more details about the exhibition to follow.
- Following the success and popularity of last years treasure hunt, Jan and Richard are currently hard at work devising one for this year! More details to follow when we know more….
- We are also hoping that the pop up book shop which was located in our very own phone box, will also be available this year. Confirmation will be posted, as we finalise details.